Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Finding Love in Live's Travels

Author's Note: I have travelled far to find love and love has found me several times and it always comes from a different country...it is funny how far I travel for Love and where Love finds me Always. I am looking forward to a lasting Love and to the day when my travels end!



You travelled far to come into my life,


I will travel far to enter yours,

Two visitors in a country that is not ours,

Crossing paths, finding happiness, fulfilling hearts…

A road very far travelled for two hearts to join as one,

A joining made more special by the distance and the travel…

As our hearts wait at the end of that long road to become one…

One body,

One mind,

One soul…

The moment they meet and touch for the very first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment